Club Motel Armidale- Super close to conveniences
If you are planning on spending some time in Armidale, you cannot go past the Club Motel Armidale when looking for accommodation. While it is located in a quiet street, it is within walking distance of a supermarket, post office, cinemas, the information centre, cafes, restaurants and many other amenities.
The Club Motel Armidale is situated at 107 Dumaresq Street, near the corner of Dumaresq and Marsh Streets. While parking is available directly outside each room, most conveniences and amenities are within walking distance. The following map gives you an overall view of the many conveniences within walking distance.
So, in more detail:
- Armidale Plaza (Beardy Street & Dangar Street) – approximately 700 metres distance. The Plaza is spread over 17,000 square metres of shopping, and includes stores such as Kmart, Spotlight, Target, Carlo’s Supa IGA, as well as over 40 9 am stores! What more could you ask for if you’re in the mood for shopping!
The Plaza is open seven days a week (Mon, Tues, Wed, Fri, & Sat: 8 am – 8 pm; Thurs: 8 am – 9 pm; and Sun: 8 am – 6 pm)
- The Coles Plaza (Dumaresq St & Marsh St, East End Shopping Centre) is just 80 metres away. Here you will find everything you need from a shopping centre, just a short walk away.
- Australia Post – Armidale Post Shop (158 Beardy Street) is about 500 metres away. You’ll be able to access all the post office services, as well as browse through the post shop, without having to drive to find this service.
- Armidale Visitor Information Centre (82 Marsh Street) is about 90 metres away, and is open seven days a week, from 9-00am to 5-00pm. Here you’ll be able to find out all you need to know about the exciting variety of sights and activities that Armidale has to offer! There is something for everyone, regardless of how old or how fit you are. Find out about the spectacular waterfalls and gorges, wineries, restaurants and coffee shops, homesteads and heritage buildings, museums and art galleries, cathedrals, world heritage natural wonders, boutique shopping, and the wide range of activities to choose from.
Find out, too, about the number of half and full day trips to surrounding centres around Armidale (such as Uralla, Walcha and Guyra)
- The Belgrave Cinema (Twin Cinema, 137 Dumaresq Street) is also just a short walk away (approximately 600 metres). Here you’ll be able to watch mainstream as well as arthouse films, as well as live opera and theatre screenings.
And now for the many and varied dining experiences on offer! The Club Motel Armidale offers guests an extensive breakfast menu to choose from – as well as the choice of breakfast delivered to their rooms. For lunch and dinner (as well as breakfast) the following cafes and restaurants are available:
- The Armidale Bowling Club: (92– 96 Dumaresq Street) – directly across the road from the Club Motel. The Bowling Club offers a large variety of meals, from casual to fine dining. The following are part of the Bowling Club:
- Café 92: Open from 9 am till late. Teas, coffees, hot chocolates, toasted sandwiches and snacks available all day.
- Main Bar and Lounge: Open every day from 9am till 12 am, for lunch and dinner. The family-friendly restaurant offers a reasonably priced menu for lunch and dinner, including vegetarian and gluten-free meals. Excellent family dining.
- The Wicklow Hotel: (87 Marsh Street, next door to Club Motel.) The hotel offers great value for money meals and a good family friendly night out, with an extensive, reasonably priced family dinner menu. They also have a children’s entertainment room, and provide outside seating as well. Enjoy live music on weekends.
- Rene on the Mews (24-30 Moore Street, near the Mall.) This licensed bistro offers gourmet food and drinks with a distinctive French influence, using locally sourced products. You’ll find an all-day breakfast, gourmet sandwiches, mains, desserts, and a variety of drinks, including a range of alcoholic drinks.
- Bistro on Cinders-Asian Fusion: (14 Cinders Lane, near the Mall.) Open from 8-30am – 2-30pm, for breakfast and lunch. This small, cosy restaurant offers an Asian style menu. It is recommended to book beforehand because of its size and popularity. It offers a courtyard for outside dining, as well as a dining room.
- Ten Koo: (175 Beardy Street – in the Mall.) Open 9am – 2pm. This Japanese restaurant offers vegan, vegetarian, and gluten-free options. They are well known for their high quality, inexpensive meals – dine in or takeaway – and they have a selection of Japanese groceries for sale.
- MunHing: (236 Beardy Street.) This Chinese restaurant is open for lunch and dinner, with a wide variety of delicious, reasonable priced meals. You can even order online!
- Fat Goose Crossing: (195 Beardy Street) – 600 metres from Club Motel. Open Weekdays 7am – 6pm; Sat: 8.30am – 5pm. Great coffee, delicious juices and delightful meals and sweet treats.
- Azka Restaurant Wine & Tapas Bar: (31 Marsh Street) – 800 metres from Club Motel. Azka delivers an exciting Mediterranean menu, and is open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner, 7 days a week. The Wine and Tapas Bar is open daily.
These are just some of the many cafes and restaurants close to the Club Motel Armidale – there are much more!
So, with so much on offer so close to the Motel, why would you consider any other Armidale accommodation?
Contact us for more information by ringing us on (02) 6772 8777, or by filling out our contact form online (www.clubmotelarmidale.com.au). Our friendly staff will make sure you have a pleasant and memorable stay!